Steve at ASR gave me an honest price and kept me updated as the repair was happening. Good quality and a great local business.
I wont go anywhere else in town to get my car repaired. Steve and the whole crew are super good people
Absolutely love these mechanics
Quick service, clear communication, just feel that it was certainly more expensive compared to other places I've taken my car to. Still, good work. Just left feeling a little cheated. If cost is not a concern for you, then this is a great spot.
They diagnosed and fixed an oil leak for me and I had them do a tune up as well. I appreciate them showing pictures of what the problem was and felt like they did a great job. They asked me to take a test drive to be sure I was satisfied with the work before paying them. I think they did a great job!
Awesome experience. Steve is supert quick to respond when they find out what's wrong and any questions you have about the repair. They really make a point to ensure your issue is resolved and your happy with how you car drives instead of just charging you and sending you out the door.
Fixed my car quick! Thank you.
I recognize that you are being bombarded with information about COVID-19 and I want to briefly let you know how we are responding at ASR Automotive:
* We Are Offering No Contact Service: Leave your keys in our drop box, view the service estimate on your phone, pay by text and pick up your keys from our secure key lockers outside our office!
* Financing Options Are Available Through Car Care One. Apply for 0% Promotional Financing Here.
* We Sanitize All Vehicles After Each Service
* To Help Everyone Affected By These Uncertain Times We Are Offering 10% Off Any Service Until 4/30/2020
* Interlock Clients: We Are Still Calibrating During Normal Business Hours
Thank you for making ASR Automotive your hometown service center. We will get through this together!